In 2015 I had a lot of fun becoming a new Entrepreneur in London, Ontario. I met so many people that is was getting difficult to retain all the wonderful advice and knowledge they shared with me. In an attempt to remember some of their wisdom and also to show my thanks; I came up with this idea to record the conversations in a podcast.
Stats from the launch.
Get a look into the mind of your users.
See and hear a 5-minute video of me using your site or app. Then receive inspiration and suggestion on how to increase your user’s experience. For just $25!
Please do allow me 48 hours to respond as demand is high right now. 😀
Hi! I’m Michelle aka Rich Mich. It’s a nickname I was given by someone I was on a first date with who I asked for help with branding my new YouTube channel. He saw that I had a nice car, a beautiful home and was independent. When he said it I was reminded that I learned life is a matter of perception and how gratitude is the end to suffering. I know others will perceive it differently but I like how it reminds me of where I am in life compared to many people who are less fortunate.
Why I think I’m Rich:
- I have my health and all my limbs. I can see and hear and think.
- I’m debt free. I don’t owe anyone anything and have learned to live within my means.
- I have wisdom. I can learn and adapt and overcome obstacles. I’m not afraid to make mistakes
- I have relationships with family, friends and a happy, healthy son.
So I want to record my Rich life and all that I do, in hopes that future people will find this history useful. How many times do you wish you could go back in time? Maybe you should document your life too.
Subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0lDQPoFA2xRQHN0LbS-gwg
Started in 2006 the London Horse Sport horse show directory was a website I built for myself. I wanted to know where to find all the horse shows around me and when they were being held every year. It has evolved and changed so much over the past decade and is finally generating a profit through advertising. The business model is simple. Drive traffic to the site from horse shows and competitors and then sell ads that would benefit those viewers directly. I despise forced advertising. I am very tempted to remove the Google ads soon if I can replace the revenue it generates but sometimes I find those ads useful. For example when Cavalia Odysseo came to town. It doesn’t make much but the extra $12,000 a year is better than nothing. I would consider selling it to someone in the community who loves interacting with local equestrians. The hardest part is attending the horse shows so that I can get content and ads. I tried a few things to help drive traffic but they didn’t justify the time cost.
- The podcast/radio show was a lot of fun and I met a bunch of VIPs.
- The YouTube channel is great way to post what I saw on horse show days.
- Create a Facebook group to get others to volunteer adding event details
- Create a weekly FB live event to go over the upcoming events (zero engagement) was thinking it could be replayed in audio so that you can catch up while riding.
Another niche marketplace. For a WordPress website, this one has a lot of muscle. Sales are offered for listing businesses and events to create a community with a very specific audience. The blog allows for content including videos, podcasts, pictures, slideshows and anything else you can think of. Registration is simple and allows users to track which events and businesses they prefer as well as provide feedback as reviews and comments. Check it out for yourself at http://dogontario.com
Dan wanted to interview other business owners in the Wedding service industry to help couples save time researching and weeding through to enormous abundance of information available. This was also a great way for Dan to create connections and relationships as well as establish himself as an expert in the industry. You can listen for yourself by subscribing to the podcast on iTunes for your iPhone or Stitcher Radio for all other devices.
- Studio space and recording equipment
- Graphic design for the logo of the show
- Production of a catchy music intro
- Editing audio files for publishing
- Registering and publishing episodes on iTunes, Stitcher Radio and Libsyn
- Hosting the episodes on Liberated Syndication
- Distributing and announcing the show on social media and the Londonpreneur Network
Start Up Website and Personality Video packages
Rick Chandler has just started his business and came to us for a need to create an online presence quickly. We were able to build everything in house and saved him some start up costs by using a template website that fit his budget. The video added enormous value here because it is able to show his light hearted personality which customers see as a very likeable and trustworthy guy to hire.
Other features include:
- Button call to action
- Embed video
- Map outlining the service area
- Accurate real life pictures
- A blog for news and updates
- Contact form and Google map for directions